KPCA Picnic/Potluck and Annual Meeting
June 11, 2016
Annual meeting 2pm
(new officer and board member elections)
At Don and Ida’s farm in Frankfort
(email firstname.lastname@example.org for directions)
Please RSVP at http://goo.gl/forms/oFq4rfOYB8CbnFZt2
What to Bring
• A dish to share
• Place settings, plates, cups for your family
• Drinks (we will have a water cooler)
• Chairs, blankets, etc.
• $ for donations, t-shirts, and Marksbury Farms fresh grilled sandwiches
Other optional suggestions
• Bug spray, sunscreen, hats, etc.
• Games (bocci ball, Frisbee, corn hole, etc.)
• There is a creek to play in so bring supplies accordingly, depending on your intentions around that. HA!
• Musical instruments!!! We invite you to share any musical talents you may have with the group.
• Pop up shade tents
• As always, camping is welcome!
• We will have KPCA t-shirts for sale. We have a fresh supply of Small and Mediums as well as the larger sizes. T-shirts are $15 ($20 for XXL)
• As always, we will be collecting donations to help offset the cost of the port-a-potty as well as replenish our bank account. We ask that you consider a donation of $15 per person as a “membership fee” as well as an extra “potty” donation. ☺ All our funds go to help support worthwhile service projects at home and abroad!